This outlines all the information we might have collected from you and how it is safeguarded and processed after we receive it. For the purposes of GDPR and any other data privacy laws, when we use the term ‘processing’ we are referring to how data is collected, stored, transferred, used and modified once it is in our possession.
If you find yourself in disagreement with any of our terms and conditions outlined then you are free to leave this website of your own volition.
Rush Results will protect the privacy and integrity of any personal information submitted to us. All visitors to our website are entitled to know and understand how our processes work, and also need to be aware of how their data will be handled and dealt with once it is in our possession.
All our policies comply with the new GDPR legislation as well as all other privacy laws. We are legally obliged to inform you of your rights and your own responsibilities in terms of how your data is controlled and accessed.
Rush Results will never share, sell or reveal any of the personal information you provide to us, with any third parties. If there are any exceptions to this rule, they will be outlined below.
Rush Results – Information We Process
At Rush Results, we may hold or process the following information from our visitors:
- Your name and your contact details
- Your date of birth, gender or age
- Your nationality
- Analytics data and marketing data
- Information that we have obtained from third parties
- The information you choose to share when you get in touch with the team via our contact form
We May Process This Information for the Following Purposes:
- If we need to verify your identity
- Security purposes
- So we can provide you with suggestions about relevant content and information
- If we need to assist legal authorities, in case they request access to certain types of data
This data and information can be found in our database and we can assure you that although we use this data to enhance and update our website’s performance, your own data will never be personally identifiable.
Rush Results Sources of Personal Information
We collect data in the following ways:
- Anything you provide to us when filling in forms or taking part in online discussions on our sites
- Information that is generated when you visit our website
- If you ever contact us using a contact form on our site
Any data you give us must be processed so we can provide people with relevant content and ideas they might be interested in. This might be in the form of articles and content, to update our own records, so we follow government best practice and for market research and analysis
Will Rush Results Ever Share My Personal Data with Third Parties and Other Entities?
We always encourage visitors to our sites to share their opinions and views. Once you’ve done so, you’re explicitly acknowledging that other people and other parties may view and engage with what you share
It is up to you, therefore, to make sure that your own privacy is protected. Rush Results won’t ever use your information, however, it will be displayed on our website and therefore you are advised to the only post at your discretion.
If you wish, in a specific circumstance, to have any information deleted you may contact us to ask for this. However, it is at our discretion whether we decide to delete this or not.
We may be obliged to share personal information with third parties such as governmental or other regulatory bodies.
Removal of Website Content from Rush Results
The Rush Results site is public. This means that anyone can use it to publish any content they feel will be of interest to other people visiting the site. We officially moderate posts to make sure they’re not offensive in any way, but we will not remove anything that people simply dislike or disagree with.
Please contact us if you feel anything has been posted to our site that is defamatory, derogatory, racist, sexist or offensive. We will always do our best to moderate it and will remove it if it goes against our terms and conditions.
Rush Results Withdrawal of Consent
You can view your own personal information at any time. If you wish, please send us a message if you would like to find out about the information we have stored on you.
Contact us if you wish to withdraw your consent for the processing of any personal data we have on file about you.
Cookies Policy for Rush Results
Cookies are described as small files that are placed on your computer, by the browser you use to access the web. They allow for information online to be stored there so that your browsing experience is faster. You’ll gain a more personalized searching experience when you’re online and searching for the things you need to.
They are designed to last for a set period of time but can be deleted from your machine whenever you’re ready to do so yourself. There are easy instructions to do this available through most search engines.
- So we can track your usage of the website
- So we can see if a message we displayed has been viewed during your visit
- So we can maintain information about survey and poll answers you’ve provided
We might also record and keep information from any requests you’ve made via your web browser. This might include your location, your IP address and the IS you’re working from. The software you’re using via your computer will also be logged as well. This is done so we can provide you with a better browsing experience all around.
Third-Party Advertising and Content on Our Website
Sometimes we will carry out advertising via third parties or offer content partnerships via our website. Information about our website visitors may sometimes be collected depending on the nature of the advertising campaign being run.
Rush Results Policy on Data for Outside the EU
Our website is hosted outside the EU and this sometimes means that personal data might be processed from other EU member states. According to the latest personal data protection requirements, any data coming from a country within the EU could still be processed outside of it.
Rush Results are fully committed to keeping our visitor’s data safe, as per current GDPR legislation.
Rush Results Personal Data Retention Policy
We will maintain personal information for as long as we need to so we can continue to provide excellent content and services via our website.
We may also store personal data to fully comply with other laws, that require we retain information for compliance purposes. We are required to do this in case we need to defend ourselves or make a claim if there is ever any legal proceeding brought about against us.
Rush Results and Your Rights Under Personal Data Protection Laws
- GDPR gives all website users certain rights when they use the internet. From May 2018 anyone surfing online has the following protections set out below:
- You have the right to know how your personal information will be processed
- You have the right to have your personal information corrected or removed from our website upon request
- You have the right to object to any methods of data processing we use now, or in the future.
- You have the right to limit how much personal information of yours is processed.
- You have a right to request any personal information about you that is stored in our database.
- You have the right to be forgotten
- You have the right to move or copy your personal information
If you have an objection or a question about any of your rights and obligations, please feel free to contact us at any time and we will do our level best to help you with any queries or concerns that you might have.